View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007   #8
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: TRADE, input appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Are you trying to get rid a healthy and soon to be hot Kevin Jones? Is your main goal to get Gates?

I wouldn't offer it but I sure would accept it (well depending on what the other person's roster looks like)
Yes, my main goal IS Gates, I might swap Kevin Jones with Donovan McNabb since I'm going to be using Big Ben the rest of the year. Although, K. Jones will be playing some pretty tough run defenses the rest of the year: ARI, NYG (not a tough run D, but the lions will score through the air), MIN, GB, DAL, and SD.
I still have Steven Jackson and Jesse Chatman. (and after the trade, I'm picking up Echemandu )