View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005   #20
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

First the fact that of all the players on the board I want Johnson for the Texans in the worst way probabely is the kiss of Death for that pick. At 230 puonds he is light for the 3-4. Also and don't mean to get anyone angry, he is soft. He played more of a rover than a LB the first two years. Even with those negatives I like him. I just can't see the guy falling past all the 4-3 teams. If he posts the speed I think
he will post at his work out I think this ill be a non issue for the Texan's. I said last year I'm not so sure that his best position in the NFL is saftey. JMHO.

As far as the OT is concerned he blocked the hell out of Bevo for a couple of years.

If we move down and take Miller... I pray we get to see this one play.

A gaurd is not going to fix the pass protection. Maybe we can Hire someone to mame Freeny. JMHO.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote