View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005   #5
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittenhouserobz
The NFL is an intense mental game. It is mind over matter.
Well one thing about it though; this pick, it would give Peek a study budy. They could practice wrought memory together. Perhaps given enough time a few brain cells will awaken. Would be nice to see Peek on the feild for all three downs. Mind does matter. But you never know maybe he could make it as a special teams guy. Who you gonna cut though ? The cuts in september are going to start hurting from now on. You look at the bubble guys from last year and that's who your advocating your gonna cut this September.
I liked the kid that broke the 59 yard run in the Hula Bowl. Also the Fla. St 260 DE Moore I think they both looked like day two prospects to me.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote