View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005   #7
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

No. I believe that Smith fits the WCO better than the guy from Cal. Rodgers. But aren't they still in cap Hell ? You never know some of them may be HOFers, but I don't see them. I see no one worth spending future picks on to move up to go get. I see guys who are nice players and with hard work will work themselves into the line up and be very good blue chip players even all pro guys. I think Mike Willams has the chance to be a AJ clone or better. Seth Payne is a very good player. But he's not an HOFer. I see a lot of guys like Payne in this draft. Blue Collar guys. The corners and a few of the DB's look very good. I see no Dion Sanders in their though. The two QBs
& 2 Wide recievers look good but you start looking for dominate lineman & LB's and they just aren't there this year. JMHO.

Agree with the kid. I don't know if it's a problem or not, but it will be interesting to see how the Texans addrees their needs on the two lines this year. I'm assuming of course everyone agrees that the two pressing needs are pass protection and QB pressures from the front seven. I'm glad I don't have to make the decidsion on the O-line this year. That one's gonna be a bear.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote