Thread: my mock
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005   #8
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Very Nice Mock for January. Better than mine. Gonna be interesting to see how the Titans handle their offensive tackel problems. If TB takes the top rated ot off the board maybe they move down. But a game breaking wr might just be the fix they need. Course the rumor is McNair is off to the farm. Seeing Bud spend that kind of money on a weapon he can't utilize will make a lot of people happy on this board. We'll see how Much luv Mcnair has for Adams if he retires befor or after the draft. Gonna kill me to see Derick Johnson go just in front of us. Probably too light for a 3-4 scheeme anyway.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote