Thread: my mock
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005   #2
Lucky

Rep Power: 103975 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans
23 Seattle:
Carnell Williams RB- they cant tag all ther free agents And a LT is harder to find than a RB
That's a good point. I heard during the season that Holmgren had some problems with Alexander's running style. He felt that Shaun should be more willing to take on tacklers. Now that Holmgren is back in control, Jones could get the franchise tag (again) and Alexander could hit the FA market. While I think the Seahawks would prefer a bigger back like Benson or Brown, a RB here makes sense.