View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007   #4
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: we can get all philosophical and deep or we can straight up bump this to smack...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin229 View Post
Come back when we play y'all again...we have San Diego to deal with for now.

As for the game....I stayed for it, final 2 seconds and all. It was like the crash after too much cocaine, at least thats how I assume cocaine feels. (as close as I can get anyway)
sorry. your post came in as I left that last one. Oh, I'll be back. Me and my merry band of Smack Returners always come back, even if there is crow to be eaten! Good for you staying the whole time. You are a shining example of what a true die hard fan is!