View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007   #3
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: we can get all philosophical and deep or we can straight up bump this to smack...

hate to reply to my own post but I came across something else... I'll take a small excerpt from the body but it's well worth the read from the top I promise.

Quote:
To say Iím ambivalent about this game is putting it mildly, and Iím sure Houston feels the same way. On the one hand our defense dominated for three quarters and shut them down, on the other hand it folded like a lawn chair made out of origami in the fourth. On the positive side we knocked their starting QB out of the game. On the negative we let a bunch of whodats at WR catch 4 TDís in about ten minutes from a backup QB that the announcers initially confused with Drew Rosenhaus.
http://www.barkingcarnival.com/doper...-titans-week-7

just thought I'd share a link with ya'll.

maybe after the sweep we can talk about a leather suit with a zipper mouth and a trunk you can live in. be sweet!