View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007   #16
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Update on my Dad!!

Sorry I haven't offered my support yet Kimberly but you got it, and I'm glad that everything is going good for your dad. I went through scares with my parents at the same time this past year and it was definately one of my most worrisome times in my life. I don't know your dad, but I know you and you are a great person. I'm sure that has rubbed off from your parents. Dang, one of these days I'm gonna have to make time to get my butt back to Reliant and see everyone. Take care, and keep us updated.