View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007   #10
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trash on the Grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
Yeah....I was out at Texas Mojo....I notice some tailgates did not even take their bags of trash to the dumpster. They just left it where they parked at. I guess they figure the Reliant workers would do it. I tried to pick up as much of the trash around Texas Mojo as I could before I left. The grass tends to "hide" some of it versus the concrete..
I don't have a problem with bagging it and leaving it so much as not bagging it at all. The crews do clean the place up. And the dumpsters were over flowing. I'd imagine it's a lot easier to drive by on a cart and pick up a bag of trash than it is to have to stop, get out and rake trash up and put it in a bag. Like I said, sounds like an inbred children of Uranus (aka Titan) thing to do to throw garbage all over your lawn.

I'm usually one of the last ones to leave so I see the place empty after everyone has left. And never have I seen it as trashed as it was this past Sunday.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote