View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007   #25
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buying A PSL from Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I agree, the closer I get to field level the more I would be willing to part with.

Is there anyway to know what the PSL's sold for at face value. I see a lot people on Ebay and the like say: "These PSL's are basically face value" and they are asking between 4-5K for 2 seats that are between the 30's. I would like to know how much mark up these guys are charging.
If they are between the 30s then $2500 per seat is very fair. I am at the 15 yd line lowers and I paid $1900 for one seat originally.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote