View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007   #17
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buying A PSL from Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Ebay
bad - WAY overpriced; I bought mine after 2-14 and paid about 250% markup
good - the only way to get seats in some sections (outside lucky timing and networking)
yeah, I agree, I know ebay is way overpriced, but just using it as an example here.......I plan on being patient and hope some networking and luck come along.