View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007   #15
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buying A PSL from Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I agree, the closer I get to field level the more I would be willing to part with.

Is there anyway to know what the PSL's sold for at face value. I see a lot people on Ebay and the like say: "These PSL's are basically face value" and they are asking between 4-5K for 2 seats that are between the 30's. I would like to know how much mark up these guys are charging.
End zone PSLs (lower level/BullPen) were sold at $600 a seat.

I am not sure about the others but that is where it starts on the lower level.

The Texans office probably can give you that info. They have always been very helpful when I call about anything.

Yankee probably knows all that stuff too.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote