View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buying A PSL from Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post
My advice on purhcasing, is finding a buyer without going through ebay or something similar.

Network with Texan fans if you can, you probably will find a motivated buyer.

My opinion, paying a bit of a premium on some seats is advisable. The higher you get up though, there probably shouldn't be a premium, if any.
I agree, the closer I get to field level the more I would be willing to part with.

Is there anyway to know what the PSL's sold for at face value. I see a lot people on Ebay and the like say: "These PSL's are basically face value" and they are asking between 4-5K for 2 seats that are between the 30's. I would like to know how much mark up these guys are charging.