View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Buying A PSL from Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
I bought my second set of psl seats last year. The best thing to do is go to the Texans website for info or better, just call the Texans offices at 832-667-2002 and ask the people that would know it all. Thats what I did to be safe and make the transaction smooth.
There's still uncertainty that can only be worked out between the seller and buyer.

it would be nice to have all the paperwork finalized and in the Texans' hands, but most sellers are gonna' demand money before you get to that point. That's why I suggested splitting the transaction into two payments.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote