View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007   #6
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buying A PSL from Individual

Good advice above.

I bought some more PSLs last offseason, but it was the guys next to my seats and we had talked about it for several seasons already. Those guys are legit.

Nevertheless, I took precautions and the Texans were very helpful in the paperwork and working with me to make sure everything was in order on the transaction before payment was made.

Call the Texans office, there is a person that handles these type of transactions. Make sure the paperwork is in order before you pay. They will understand your concerns as the buyer.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote