View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007   #4
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104108 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TRADE, input appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
So the guy thats always been giving me crappy trade offers gives me this one.

I get:
Antonio Gates
Marvin Harrison
Edgerin James
Matt Schaub

He gets:
Steven Jackson
Andre Johnson
Kevin Jones

I'm still not really leaning to his trade yet, but so far its been the most reasonable one he's suggested. I'm going to tell him I want to wait a week because of Alexander being on a bye. So what you guys think?
No. RB's are much more valuable.

Harrison has been knicked up and Wayne is looking more like the #1 now (thought Harrison is Manning's boy). James is not the back he was and Schaub is ok fantasy wise.

An injured Jackson is about the same as Edge. AJ is by far more valuable than Harrison and Jones is just now getting healthy. My 2 cents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote