View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007   #3
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: TRADE, input appreciated

My team is already built pretty well for right now, my only injured guys are Ben Watson, Andre and Steven Jackson (Ronnie Brown was just replaced by Chatman).
My lineup is:Active:
Donovan McNabb
Steven Jackson
Kevin Jones
Kevin Curtis
Plexico Burress
Kevin Walter
Ben Watson
Kris Brown
Steelers DST
Inactive:
Ben Roethlisberger
J. Chatman
Shaun Alexander (Bye, and not playing well)
Andre Johnson (Should be back week 11)
Bobby Engram (Bye Week)

60% of the rams offense that was injured most of the season is coming back though, I (hopefully) have a weeks grace period to think it over, because if I pulled on the trade right now, I'd be stuck with 1 running that didn't have a bye, and that running back would be Jesse Chatman.

So in 1 week:
I am 1 week closer to AJ coming back
I can evaluate Steven Jackson.
Hope Ben Watson is back

Really the only thing I'm upgrading is Ben Watson, I don't know enough about the Cards offense, and Edgerrin hasn't been explosive since the beginning of the year.