View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004   #23
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I think that I am going to expect a Posey-like year out of Babin. Posey produced decent pressure, a decent amount of sacks, but was fairly one-dimensional. Posey was one-dimensional because of limitations in his game but Babin will likely be a bit one-dimensional because of his experience in changing from DE to OLB although I expect Babin to be better against the run than Posey was. Babin will likely be weak in coverage in the flat and his run/pass reads. One step of hesitation gets you beat in the NFL. The game just moves too fast to think about what you are doing before you react to what you see.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote