View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005   #17
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47761 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYTEX
If we draft a guard like beerlover thinks we should I don't think it should be to replace Pitts but Wiegert. To be fair to Pitts it was his first year in the pros playing LG. He'll better this year than last year, plus he's been healthy for all of the last 3 yrs. Wiegert on the other hand is on the older side and has faught the injury bug the last two years. For me its a no brainer to draft Elton Brown to replace Wiegert. And I saw on NFL Draft Countdown that the Texans can get E.Brown in the 2nd round.
yes I've been thinking Wiegert will be an excellent back-up

to think Elton Brown will still be available when the Texans pick in the 2nd rd is a bit of a stretch, I would like the Texans to take BPA with #13 then trade up as they were able to do last year with Babin.
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote