View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007   #8
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 63539 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yellow lot parking

This past Sunday was no doubt better than the previous 2 games where it took at least 25 minutes to park once the gates opened.

They also opened the gates about 10 minutes early this week because I think the line on Main St. was backed up to 610. Of course that didn't have anything to do with things running better. I know a couple in my crew e-mailed the Texans about the ridiculous situation from the previous game, and this week they had the signs posted. It was better because instead of having 4 lanes merging into one, or a group in the far left lane trying to get across to the right to park on the concrete, they had just 2 grass lanes on the left that merged, and 2 concrete lanes on the right to go to the right to park on the hard stuff.

It's been 5 years and 56 tailgates now, so you'd think they'd have the parking situation figured out, but it seems like they do it different every single freaking time. I do like the idea of going all the way down and starting the row like that.

Maybe they could sell grass passes and concrete passes next year and they each enter through a seperate gate????

I fear that with the cost of the upkeep on the grass and the way it gets pretty torn up as the season moves along, that they'll eventually concrete that area and be done with it. Hope that never comes to be.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote