View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: better Moss trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
I have been offered Romo for Moss heads-up.

Before you poo-poo this, consider the following:
  • Romo is an eligible keeper for next year, thereby securing my QB1 situation for 2 years
  • Passing TDs are worth full 6 points. (Picks are -2.)

I might be able to get a WR2 or TE to come along too.
There is no way I would do it....I would keep Moss and find another QB, maybe you already have a decent one. Heck I picked up Derek Anderson on the waiver wire and he has been on fire.