View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007   #2
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yellow lot parking

I'm not an earlybird tailgater and have traded some of my Blue Lot passes for the Yellow so I could hang out with some close friends. I must say that I like Yellow 100 percent better than the Blue. I was especially late Sunday due to some unforeseen circumstances, and it was still quite easy to get into the parking lot, the attendants were courteous and the layout of the lot is easily accessible to the stadium. It really isn't a bad walk. IMO, the Blue Lot has some of the rudest attendants to every put on a pair of slacks. After changes were made in the Blue lot parking areas, I always seemed to be the in the car, regardless of how far in the left lane that was, directed to park by the 610 service road.

It has been easy to find the group that I tailgate with, entering and leaving the stadium is great, and for all practical purposes I am seriously considering changing back to the Yellow.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote