View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007   #77
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who tailgates in the yellow lot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife View Post
It was great to meet you both hardcore. Sorry you didn't find us before the game. I hope you enjoyed the game and thankyou so much for the magnet, it's on my very decorated truck!
It was great meeting you guys as well, we had a blast..... I still can't believe how the game ended!

I wasn't able to find Double Barrel or Yellow Lot Yeller, I hung out with the Texanfan2002114 and TexansPride over at the big white school bus.....thanks to all for the hospitality, I can't wait to do it again.