View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007   #14
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just linking myself to GoTitans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
If true that aint cool.

BiBoy I can't give you pos. rep. right now. I got to spread it around first. You know the drill.

The Texans got beat down in all tree phases of the game and coaching. Ya'll beat us, we beat our selves and didn't have any luck. Congrats on the win. I wanted this one more than I wanted to make the playoffs.

So congrats to You, Flamer, ChildTitanMan and Pork Chop.

Neg rep is for babies that can't take care of theirselves.

See that's class right there.

The Texans have had some bad luck this year. In spite of your current record I think you've turned the corner as a team
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote