Thread: Pay up
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pay up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychop1 View Post
You know what this is about. It's time to eat the crow.

No wonder Vegas didn't want to touch this game. Who could have predicted that. I'll take the win, but I'm disappointed in the Titans' defense getting relaxed in their prevent defense in the fourth quarter. Games shouldn't turn into nail biters when you are up 32-7. Rosenfels did a good job of sniffing out our weak spot (Harper), but in the end, the Titans keep their winning record, and the Texans are further brought down to earth.

Make sure to keep that cellar clean.
Congratulations on a tough game. For 3 quarters, that was about as dominating a defensive performance I've seen.

But we still almost got you.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote