View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005   #12
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 711 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Yea, I was trying to remember if Jackson had some issues like that but he's a physical CB with good speed that's played S before (remind you of someone?)

I could just as easily go with Carlos Rogers at that pick and he doesn't seem to have any character issues.

Isn't Roth more of a true 4-3 DE? Like around 270? In any case, I don't see him having the lateral ability of a LB in our scheme.

If you think Russell is too high and Boomer too low, swap them around. I could care less HOW we get the players.

I hear a lot of stuff about Castillo but never seen him, he could probably take Brimmer's place in my mock and then maybe in Shropshire's place we could pick someone up like Junior Rosegreen (will he last until the 6th?)

Russell may not have the elite speed we're looking for on the side opposite AJ. The reports I saw have him running a 4.52, but Bradford had elite speed and that didn't really do much for us since half the time the football was bouncing off his helmet into a DBs hands (ok exaggeration, but you get the point.)

Stefan just seems like a guy that always finds a way to make a play no matter how badly a play breaks down. He also has pretty good speed (4.65). The only turn off is the fact he's only about 5'11"

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote