View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004   #16
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153410 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun30
I am not saying I don't like Wong.....but i like foreman too.....And the funny thing is everyone likes Babin, but we have not seen him play in pro game yet.....this year the LB's will be babin or peek-sharper-foreman-wong
Actually, Peek is battling Wong for the LB slot on the right side. It will be Babin Sharper Foreman or Wong/Peek. Everyone likes Babin because first round picks should be impact guys. We are all ready for an impact edge rusher. We really have not had one ever.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote