View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005   #10
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I think he could still go pretty high simply because this draft is so (seemingly) weak BPA will be more important regardless of position.

I don't understand what the damn craze is over getting a new FS. Whether you like Coleman or not, give it up. He was just signed to a 3 year extension, is in his first year of FS and he's not going anywhere.

I don't feel like we'll go for a TE on the first day unless it's one of our 3rds. Joppru is a toss up at this point but they may try another go at the Rashod Kent/Antonio Gates coinflip. At #1 I'd like to see a trade down unless DJ is there.

1. CB Marlin Jackson (we trade down)
2. OG David Baas
2. WR JR Russell
3. SS Jammal Brimmer
3. MLB Boomer Grigsby
4. C Ben Wilkerson
5. RB Brandon Jacobs
6. DT Daryl Shropshire
7. QB Stefan Lefors

That's a draft I would like. I went roughly off of GBNs prospect ranking, I doubt Wilkerson (despite injury) or Lefors(this guy can just play) drops that low but I really don't care at this point because no one really knows whats going to happen with some of these guys come draft day. But that's a draft I would like. I know Glenn Earl seems to be progressing but weren't people talking about Brimmer as a possible 1st/2nd round guy last year if he came out early? Why has he dropped? I'm surprised Baas was rated that low on GBN but oh well. I could not care less.

Last edited by ledzeppelin229; 01-22-2005 at 12:41 AM.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote