View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007   #70
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan look alike thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
I like how when a Texan fan does the exact same thing you did on the Titans board, his post gets deleted to be replaced by "This is a Texans look alike thread, not a Titans one" At least we're man enough to let yours stay up. It was "almost" clever.
for the sake of clarity let me emphasize that we aren't from the "Titans" board.You must be referring to the Titans Official Message Board or TOMB for short. Just saying the board you are referring to isn't the one on Texans Talk's front page.

www.goTitans.com

ps- I believe you.