View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007   #75
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who tailgates in the yellow lot?

My son and I will be there. This is our 3rd game this year driving up from Corpus Christi. I try and make at least 1 or 2 a season. I just bought a new weber Q200 for the occasion. We will be staying across the street at the Comfort Suites this time because I was really tired driving home after the Colts game.

I am bringing brats, chickens breasts rolled with jalapenos, sausage, burgers, sausage dip, and plenty of beer. I hope to meet some of you there.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote