View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007   #8
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: thoughts on a Moss trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Well, right now, Moss is arguably the best player on your roster, don't shop him around, let other players come to you if they want him, or else you'll be more likely to get ripped off. IMO Chris Chambers value rises with the trade to the Chargers, not this week, but definately next week start expecting at least no. 2 WR numbers from him. What are your FA options for TE, because as long as the Rams continue to struggle, don't look for McMicheals to give you numbers, wait at the most 2 weeks to see how Steven Jacksons return affects his numbers, if still no improvement then cut your losses, I know its a keeper league, so drop Rueban for the time being if theres a decent option at TE to temperarily replace McMicheals. I'd stick with Griese for now. How many of each position are you supposed to put in your lineup?

Whats the reasoning for the Lions D?
Yeah, the Lions D was a ww pickup b/c they were scoring a lot of points.

I have the same plan for McMichaels as you suggest. STL has really farted in church, I don't think many people predicted that this year.

Griese is my man for now.

to answer your question on starting lineup:
QB1
RB1
WR1
3 RB/WR
TE
D
K
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote