View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007   #1
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 132284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I'm selling 4 great seats to Renegades Extreme Fighting

I have 4 great seats and a parking pass for tomorrow nights event. Send me a private message for the price. Sec 108. very good seats, very reasonable price. Fight is Sat Oct 20 at 8PM. http://www.houstontoyotacenter.com/events/event_618.php

Last edited by chicagotexan2; 10-19-2007 at 01:38 PM.
chicagotexan2 is offline   Reply With Quote