Thread: Derrick Johnson
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005   #9
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 31527 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Man
Number19...which value chart are you using? I do agree with your assesment but the one I have is a bit different, ie. not giving up the 5th rounder.
I'm using a chart from nfldraftview.com; but it's hardcopy from last year. Based on other comments, it seems there are multiple charts, or maybe they change from year to year. And as Vinny says, these charts only represent a starting point for the wheeling and dealing.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote