Thread: Money Leagues
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Money Leagues

I am in 2 paid leagues, both with CBSsportsline. The first team was $40 bucks and second team was $30 bucks. So I would definitely play for that amount. Both of my leagues have a grand prize of $200. What's the prize amounts end up being in your league, I assume it fluctuates based on trades and waiver add/drops?

I wish I could play with people I know like you are, none of the people I know like to play so I end up in an anonymous league, it would be so much more fun to talk smack with buddies.