Thread: Pictures
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007   #12
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 572 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe
Default Re: Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
You mean the man whose house I have stayed in and never has met was at the tailgate and I didn't meet him??
That sounds so bad!!!

Yes, that is my dad. He has actually come to 4 or 5 tailgates over the years. He was at the Cowboys tailgate with Keith, Joby (bro in law) and Travis (bro in law).

Speaking of staying at his house...this coming summer we are going to have to do another Tailgate Tube!! One of the funniest moments in my life was watching you shiver on the river!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote