View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005   #18
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 20076 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected

Brown is clearly the top OG prospect. But for some reason, most of the ratings and mock drafts I've seen have him slipping to the bottom of the first - the 20's - and I've seen a few where he is the first guard taken but not until the top of the second round. The only thing I can figure is that only one team - New England - has a high priority or need for an OG, so any team which takes him with a high pick would simply be taking BPA. There seems to be a good opportunity to trade down and still pick him up.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote