View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007   #6
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start 'em/sit 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Is Torry holt even starting (injury)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
I agree with specs picks.

For QB I say Trent Edwards, if he is playing. Losman may get the start, I believe. Just check your updates.

Ben Watson is a must start. I have been saying since his draft day that he is a future HOFer.
It was released today trent Edwards is starting and no clue on Tory Holt, I thought he was going to play.

Young QB vs Bal D
Young QB vs NE D

Bad sign unless youhave either of those Ds

Tampa D has been playing great so Not sure about Kitna but it could be the best choice of pick your demise.

Not sure about Jackson, he will most likely be handing the ball off to AP all day.