View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007   #14
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans/titans Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
and there is nothing better than free beer, but that's okay, I can spring for my own brew, I don't expect any to provide that.
You gotta have one for traditions sake. Just listen for the siren every 30 minutes....the speeches are worth it. We also have side bets for when the preacher will fall off the ice chests. I've got the Saints game at 11 o'clock.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote