View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Texan
As productive as Jay Foreman has been the last 2 years, I can't see anybody replacing him anytime soon.
Ugh, I am no Jay Foreman fan. Tackle stats mean nothing to me when most of your stops are 5 yards down field. Inside linebackers are supposed to make at or around or over 100 tackles in our system since most of everything is funneled to them. He rarely makes plays at the line of scrimmage or behind the LOS. He is a solid NFL reserve but a very low-end starter in my eyes.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote