View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007   #17
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bullpen PSLs on EBAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Last year I used it to buy tickets to the North south game and Texas bowl. You get first options on those games as well. I also was able to use it to get all my rodeo tickets before the general public. I was one of the few that had 8 george strait tickets 3 weeks before the general public was even able to attempt getting them. It really does have its advantages.
Wait...how did you do that? I was told in explicit terms that doing EXACTLY THAT wasn't possible.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote