View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007   #16
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you play fantasy football?

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I used to....

Then, I started finding myself rooting for an opposing running back to score, b ut for my team to win. I got tired of watching for player updates, rather than just enjoying the games.
I play but I'm not rooting for anyone as much as I just have an interest in the league as a whole. I just like projecting how the kind of game the skill guys will have vs various defenses and matchups and check out the results. I enjoy how it helps me stay in touch with the talent around the league...forces me to check up on teams other than ours and it helps me stay educated about the league.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote