View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you play fantasy football?

Yes, I have two teams at cbssportsline.com, and they are both are paid league with a cash prize.

I really need AJ to get healthy as well. I have him on both teams, I picked up Davis on both teams as well to fill in for AJ, he has helped me out. I also have OD on both my teams, and Schaub on one of them.