View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005   #10
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

overall excellent I'm very impressed. as good as any I've seen, of course I have different ideas but that doesn't mean either of us are going to right come draft day, that being said-

the 49ers will trade out of the 1st pick, but Aaron Rogers will be selected over Alex Smith.
the Fins need a rb not a qb, maybe your right but Edgerrin James just doesn't seem to be a Saban type plus he's on the downhill side of his career. Travis Henry combo with Cedric seems like a better plan.
Browns=Barron
Bears need a complete package @ WR & Edwards to me is clearly the best talent in the draft at this position & very coachable.
Bucs fit better with Carnell Williams reminds me more of Warrick Dunn or Curtis Martin.
Titans=Johnson
Raiders might win the Edgerrin sweepstakes which would still leave a huge hole @ WR see Mike Williams.
Cards=Smith & not Emmitt, I'd be shocked if Kipper convinces the whole NFL Alex deserves to be a top 5 pick.
Skins scare me, this is were I'm worried they select the new hog, Elton Brown.
Lions=Davis
Boyz will not pass on Rolle even though Merrimen seems like a viable pick.
Bolts=Jammal Brown
Texans wheres the beef? Carr needs protection & running game improves without another RB instead commitment to the offensive line in Elton Brown.

thats probably enough for now, since all we care about really are the Texans anyway, still I basicly like your Mock draft, good job
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote