View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

losing stock? you mean amongst all the Mock Drafts that are now surfacing? don't listen to them, I know your into it deep so I respect your opinion if its your opinion then lets have a open dialogue. the best, most recent comp I have found is Jorden Gross & he was the 8th pick overall in 2003. Early on in the mock process that year several draft sources had him going to the Texans @ #3. Elton Brown has far more upside, is bigger, stronger & more atheltic, the fact Gross helped the Panthers reach the Superbowl in his rookie year makes a strong case for the Texans using the #13 pick for an even better football player. IMO
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote