View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
Question, if we were to get a LT from anywhere, what would most likely happen to Wand? He seemed to do a decent job this past season from what I saw.
exactly. thats why I have the Texans selecting a Guard to replace Pitts next to Wand in Elton Brown. on the lighter side just watched an outstanding show on ESPN, depicting the seasons of 4 rookies, Ben Rothelisberger, Kevin Jones, Roy Williams & Dunta Robinson. i have to say Dunta is quite special, I especially got a kick out of the rookie tasks the team made him endure & how being a rookie was tough, that next season he could'nt wait to do it worse for the next rookies. well imagine if you will telling 6'6" 330 lb Elton Brown to carry your pads & cleats. its time to step it up gentleman we need a beast in the middle of that line pure & simple. if the defense thinks it can pin there ears back & bull rush David Carr they should have another thing coming
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote