View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005   #3
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 20076 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan
...i think wand will be a good nfl player, but i dont know if i trust him w/carr's blindside. strong side i do already...
I think you are a little too anxious and premature on your opinion of Wand. In his first year as a starter, Pitts gave up 15.5 sacks while having 9 penalties. He improved to only 5.75 sacks but with 17 penalties his second year. This year, his first as a starter, Wand gave up 12.5 sacks with 3 penalties. I expect him to make significant improvement next year. As a point of veteran comparison, this year McKinney gave up 4 sacks with o penalties, Wade gave up 6 sacks with 3 penalties and Weigart gave up 4.5 with 3.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote