View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007   #1384
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 51 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Who is??

Dante?? Joe Texan?? DiapHer?? Texan Bill?? Andrew6?? Tedc?? Yankee?? Lauren?? TD?? MShadows?? Texans Chick?? Specnatz?? 76Texan?? Double Barrel?? Shinerbock Girl?? SheTex?? Bradster592?? Longhorn Babe?? Filo Girl?? Sakebomb?? Bigwig?? Elle?? v-Man?? Kaiser Toro?? Ledzepplin229?? Powerfulgragon?? mexican_texan?? Mr. White?? cc_me?? BullpenPhotots?? hobie?? johnsonfan?? nfl-brit?? Studdard64?? Texan_Lee??

Note to all posters on this thread: I am sorry if I left you off the Ghey List. These are the names I could remember and suspect may be Ghey but PM me and I will add you to the official Ghey List.
Nice to see I made the ghey list. I think. Btw, I hope you guys come over to the site in the coming weeks. At least just to say hi
cc_me is offline   Reply With Quote