View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007   #9
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just linking myself to GoTitans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
I'm amazed the smiley got to YellerLotYeller so bad he was left with no choice but to neg rep. hahaha. That's so weak bro...

and Overalls... I know for a fact that your account at goTitans is fine. You have not been banned. In fact, your warning level has never even approached banishment. There have been some accounts that have had difficulty signing in and have not been able to sync correctly with the server. This may be the case for you. The solution for those accounts has been to reset them.

if you are experiencing problems logging in you should email TitanJeff@gotitans.com...

and as for the settings of your office content filter...
that's just crazy... and this thread...

uh, why didn't you just hit the f2fa link on the front page of Texan Talk?

good luck... but seriously. don't misrepresent.
While yellerlotyeller is at it...
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote