View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007   #7
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watching the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Watching the game yesterday over here is so surreal since I have now been in the stadium, I was constantly remebering what it was like when I was there, and then also found myself constantly looking for you guys whenever they showed a picture of the crowd or down near the Bull Pen.

Not sure weather it was just the TV coverage or what, but it didn't seem that loud at todays game, seemed to have its moments for instance when the Phins jumped offside on 4th and goal I think it was. Was that just the TV or was it not as loud as usual yesterday?
This is why it is so good for fans to not just go to games but also tour the stadium. See what the locker room and training facilities look like.

You see the game differently after you have been to a stadium because your mind fills in the blanks that you can't see on tv.